Run Melbourne 2022
When? Sunday, 24 July 2022
Join the movement and run for Team Hudson Institute in 2022 to support our groundbreaking research!
With closed roads and a fast, flat course, more than 20,000 runners descend on the streets, heading past some of Melbourne’s most famous landmarks. Cheer zones and epic vibes make this a race weekend unlike any other.
The event will be taking place on Sunday, 24 July 2022 and will be a great opportunity for our supporters, staff and students to finally get together again. Join us today!
Register to run for reseaRCH! FUNDRAISE FOR TEAM HUDSON
Event Information for Run Melbourne 2022 is included below:
- Early-bird until 7 Apr
- Standard registration until 26 Jun
- Late admission until midnight 22 Jul
- Register here and start your fundraising page here.
- Sunday 24 July
- 6:45am Half Marathon 21.1k
- 8:45am Fisiocrem 10K
- 10:15am Runner's World 5.5K
Fundraising for Team Hudson Institute:
Please note we encourage Team Hudson Institute runners to create a fundraising page on our own website to avoid fees charged by organisers of Run Melbourne.
CREATE FUNDRAISING PAGE
What can Hudson Institute offer for supporters who join Team Hudson Institute?
- All fundraisers will be eligible to purchase a Hudson Institute singlet, but any runner who raises more than $100 will get their singlet for FREE!
- Participation as part of an active and enthusiastic team of runners passionate about supporting our groundbreaking research!
- Support from our Donor Engagement and Fundraising Manager, Connie Honaker, to help you with your fundraising efforts.
- Invitation to a post-run celebration at a location near the finish line!
If you'd like more information before signing up, please call our Donor Engagement and Fundraising Manager, Connie Honaker, on 0450524565 or via email email@example.com.
*Please refer and subscribe to Run Melbourne's official website for the latest information as details are subject to change.
REGISTER TO RUN FOR RESEARCH FUNDRAISE FOR TEAM HUDSON